Environment of Tibet:
1. How’s the environment in Tibet? Is it warm in summer? Is it freezing in winter?
Tibet is in a high level, and it has a place with run of the mill fleece extraordinary environment. Environments are very extraordinary in various zones of Tibet. The eastern Tibet which is at a lower rise is hotter than western Tibet. In some mountain zones, there are four seasons simultaneously in various height. The climate in a day differs extraordinarily, as well. The night is cold while the day is warm. It traverses 12-15 degrees centigrade in a solitary day. Click here for more detail>>> http://www.jewish-tours-berlin.com
Environment in southeastern Tibet including Nyingchi and Chamdo is pleasant with a normal temperature of eight degrees centigrade; while in western Tibet (Shigatse and Nagqu) is very cold with a normal temperature under zero degree.
Anyway in the focal region of Tibet, the environment of Lhasa and Tsedang is more positive for voyaging. Explorers can visit these two zones throughout the year around, not very blistering in summer and not very cold in winter.
2. How is the street condition in blustery season in Tibet? Need I take any rainproof with me?
The stormy season in Tibet is for the most part from June to August and it gravely affects the streets. Be that as it may, there are many track support laborers and neighborhood armed force would likewise offer assistance to reestablish the streets. As a rule, it just requires a couple of hours to make the streets possible once more. Concerning the rainproof, you are recommended to take parka, downpour evidence pants and shoes in the event that you need to travel, climb the mountain or ride a bicycle. On the off chance that you have bunch visits coordinated by some travel services, generally you don’t have to take rainproof with you, since Tibet frequently rains around evening time and the climate is very acceptable in the daytime. Moreover, the traveler transport is consistently alongside you.
3. What is the best an ideal opportunity to head out to Tibet?
As a rule, early April is the start of movement season, which keeps going to mid-June when countless Chinese voyagers race to Tibet for summer occasion. Late June to the furthest limit of National Holiday is the pinnacle travel season when some significant celebrations held in Tibet, as Shoton Festival, Gyantse Dawa Festival and Nagqu horse riding Festival. After mid October, Tibet goes to winter and as the guests diminish significantly, the greater part of lodgings are shut for the helpless reservation.
Concerning the best an ideal opportunity to travel, it relies upon your movement prerequisite.
1. On the off chance that you need an amazingly modest cost, go to Tibet in winter, from December to next March. All the things are very modest; even the vacationer locales offer 30-half markdown on extra charge. Lodgings are modest, as well. You can appreciate 5 star inns with under 100USD including breakfast. Contrasted and going in August, the expense of a colder time of year visit is just half 60% of a late spring visit. In view of the helpless measure of guests, the Potala Palace permits you to go through even an entire day in it. Also, the priests are not occupied and have spare opportunity to visit with you.
2. In the event that you like journeying, do it at May or September when the storm won’t ever trouble you and the climate is refreshing and wonderful.
3. In the event that you love Mt.Everest and need to see its unmistakable essence, attempt to stay away from the precipitation season and hazy climate.
4. On the off chance that you love to visit the field in north Tibet, do the visit in July when the blossoms sprout in huge prairie and gatherings of yak and sheep, Tibetan traveler tents spread everywhere on the meadow.
5. The individuals who need to head to Tibet through Sichuan-Tibet expressway ought to evade the blustery season. There will be landslides, collapses and soil on specific segments of the street, obstructing the entry of vehicles.
About high elevation ailment
1. What is high elevation infection? What’s the manifestation of high elevation ailment?
High height disorder may happen at high elevations (over 2700m) because of the diminishing accessibility of oxygen. It generally happens following a fast rising and can ordinarily be forestalled by rising gradually. Indications frequently show themselves six to ten hours after climb and by and large die down in one to two days, however they periodically form into the more genuine conditions. Normal side effects of high height affliction incorporate windedness, migraine, weariness, stomach disease, wooziness, and rest unsettling influence.
2. How to maintain a strategic distance from or calm high elevation disorder?
Keep a positive mind-set, don’t be excessively energized or be too stressed over high height ailment. Prior to visiting Tibet, get as solid as could really be expected, both genuinely and mentally.
Deal with yourself and abstain from contracting bug prior to going to Tibet, and not to scrub down at the initial two days after you are in Lhasa to try not to be cold, or you will handily experience the ill effects of elevation affliction under frail state of being.
Try not to drink any liquor on the initial two days when you are in Tibet. Drink a lot of water and eat light, high-carb dinners for more energy.
Try not to run, bounce or do some charging occupations at the initial two days. Being serene and having a decent rest are significant.
When you have the indications of height disorder, take some medication (it is said that it’s useful to have some margarine tea in the event that you can adjust to its kind) and don’t go higher. Medicine and oxygen likewise help to forestall height disorder. Gentle height affliction manifestations can be treated with appropriate medicine. In the event that drug and oxygen don’t mitigate the manifestations, go to clinic or clear promptly to a protected elevation!
Oxygen can assist you with soothing the side effects of elevation infection, however don’t utilize it time and again in Lhasa while your manifestations of height ailment are not genuine. In the event that you feel crisp or feel truly awkward, you should go to the closest medical clinic accessible nearby.
Notwithstanding the ordinary prescriptions for venturing out it is fitting to bring high height drug. Look for ideas from your PCP.
Tell your local escort rapidly in the event that you don’t feel great and follow the guide’s recommendation.